Thursday, May 25, 2023

Our Situation Is Not The Same

You're hurting because he's leaving? I shattered when you rejected me; when you decided that I was unworthy of being regarded as someone significant to you or to be seen as a respectable human being. While the situation you're facing now is distressing, but it cannot be compared to the pain that I am feeling deep within my heart, my soul, because I was deeply in love with only you, and you were infatuated with him. My feelings are sincere and deep-rooted while yours is based on the attraction you have for his looks. Hence, our circumstances cannot be deemed the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye

 Dear Miss D,     The process of letting you go     is the hardest one I've come to know,     through this poem I'll set you free,  ...