Sunday, May 7, 2023

...

 At this moment, I am experiencing a sense of detachment from my physical being. My corporeal form appears inadequate to contain the entirety of my essence as it spills forth in an uncontrolled manner akin to an unruly surge on the shore. This day brings about emotions that render me friendless and incapable of self-recovery despite earnest efforts. Concurrently, lurking demons await their chance to overpower me while flashing their sharp teeth ominously. Because she doesn't know or maybe she does know but she just doesn't care and it pains me to my very core. Nevertheless, hope for a better tomorrow motivates me at this moment. If I do survive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye

 Dear Miss D,     The process of letting you go     is the hardest one I've come to know,     through this poem I'll set you free,  ...